Thread: Ff Vip

Default Ff Vip

Hi girls, this is my first month using FF to chart my cycle and it's coming up to the end of the free VIP trial. I was wondering if anyone has paid to keep the VIP features, and if it is worth it?

Thanks

When I was first TTC my son in 2002 they had a one off payment for lifetime membership so I did that. For me it turned out well becuse I have charted for close on four years with FF so it wa great to have VIP membership. I'm not sure if they still do it though.

You got a bargain I think Sarah, because I am sure they don't do it anymore!!

Yeah I thin they got rid of it a few years ago Tanya. It was great though, I think I paid around $60 and get VIP forever! I've actually lent it to friends when I've not been using it!

I didnt get VIP and im kinda glad as i fell pregnant the first month trying, wouldve been a waste. If it were me id gi a few months and see how you go without it. I honestly found the basic just as good.

I purchased the VIP a few times (in 3-months bursts) when TTC with DS. I actually found it really good - I liked that I could have my DPO count displayed, and I really liked having all my cycles visible on my home page (instead of just 2, that the basic offers), because I was TTC for so long.