Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Have a look at my chart!!

Ive noticed you have put a lot of exercise into your chart. What is it exactly that you're doing? Id hate for you to be exerting yourself if youre trying to implant.

Id wait a few more days before testing. It may be too early and then you will get disappointed for no reason. If you can hold off, then there will be no doubt when there are 2 VERY dark bright lines staring back at you

Hey Danni, I have toned my exercise right down in the TWW.. I would normally go to the gym and do a big cardio session, and lift quite a bit of weights.. but in the TWW I have toned right down - I just got for a little walk on the treadmill or a light ride on a bike and with the weights I am lifting about half of what I would normally.. So I am not excerting myself at all, but I was told that if I have always been exercising then it shouldnt really matter.

Thanks Danni.. I think that I might hold off and wait until AF is due.. I am just really really really achy and get these funny cramps and very emotion. Oh I want to be pg!

I agree that you shouldnt stop exercising if thats what youve always been doing but I wouldnt go further than light cycling or light walking. Thats just me, but Im very protective of my little bub.

I know how emotional it can get, we ttc for a very long time. Fingers crossed!

Very emotional! I am teary just thinking about it.. been having major mood swings past few days..

Veronica I always naughty and tested early and always get really disappointed when I got the BFN. I would wait until AF is due and test that morning. It could potentially save you the disappointment of an early negative.
    But as for your message worrying about an implantation dip don't. I didn't get an implantation dip or implantation bleed and my temperature didn't even stay up.
    So what i'm trying to say is hang in there keep those positive thoughts coming and catch all the baby dust i'm sending you.
    Good luck and i'll be shalking you to see what happens.

Ngala,
    Temps are looking GOOD!! I got a feint line at 9DPO(didn't enter it on FF as I was in denial) but obviously that was with FMU and I noticed you are 9DPO today! So tomorrow's the day?? I'll be keeping an eye out for your results. All the best for a BFP and a H&H pg.
    Last edited by Hope; November 11th, 2006 at 01:41 PM.

Thanks girls

This is my plan... if my temp goes down again tomorrow I am not going to bother doing a test, but if it goes up I will test! good plan?? LOL

And I am not really sure when AF is going to be due.. my last few cycles have been 28, 28, 26 and 25.. SO I am on CD 25 now and no visit from AF yet.. so could be due anytime between Sunday to Tuesday...

I am feeling a lot more positive now.. sprinkle as much baby dust over me as you like!

good luck when you do decide to test i'll keep my fingers crossed for you

Well I tested this morning and guess what...... I GOT A LINE!

Its a faint line but it is still a line!!

WOOHOO!

Congrats Veronica!!!

Thanks! I am going to keep testing until the line gets darker and darker... DP is not going to get real excited until there is a dark second line

I'm assuming you mean two lines, Veronica? Congratulations!

LOL

YES! thats what I meant

woohoo WTG Veronica

Congratulations Veronica!!!

Thought your chart looked too good!!! LOL

Celsie. xoxox

Congrats again Veronica

Congrats. Veronica that's great news. All the best for a H&H pg. You'll only be a few days behind me. xoxo

congratulations, hope I get the 2 lines soon too

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast