Thread: HELP - chart experts please

mooshie Guest

Default HELP - chart experts please

Hi everyone

well i am still waiting waiting waiting on a coverline from ff, am getting a tad impatient here, my temps seem quite strange this cycle

so what do you reckon, when do you think i ovulated

my link to my chart - just click on my ticker

thanks

Good Luck Michelle, Looks to me (no expert though) but that CD18 looks like O day, are you also using OPK's???

clare076 Guest

I believe you may have O'd on CD21. Hopefully your temps will continue to rise over the next couple of days and you will get your coverline.

Nah I think it's CD18 coz of the OPK's..... Hmmm, why arent they giving you a Coverline, oh well keep DTD & fingers crossed

* I missed the OPK's on my first look at it!

mooshie Guest

arghh i am so confused, usually my cycle is shortest 26 days, and longest 31 days, so god only knows what is happening with this cycle.

am starting to wonder whether or not i actually did ovulate this month

can you still ovulate and get positive opk's???? they were all very strong positivies and the day i got the first one i definately had some sort of ovulation pain on the left hand side.

guess i will just have to wait and see what happens over the next week or so

I would try discarding the temps on days 13 and 17 and sit tight because I think you may get your CLs for CD21 or 22.

It is VERY possible to have positive OPKs, EWCM and every other sign and symptom of O but still not pop the egg. Your body can lead up to it, but stop short for many reasons. That is one of the reasons that the only true indicators of ovulation are a clear and sustained thermal shift, bloodwork, u/s and pregnancy.

Lisa