Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELP-What have I done

Default HELP-What have I done

Can someone tell me what I have done wrong if anything.
    All has been going along just fine until today, well I think anyway, I have no idea about any of this stuff LOL
    Dh is a shift worker & alarm goes off at 5:30am but only when on day shift. I have checking my temp every morning at same time 6:45,a couple I stuffed up but anyhow thats another story. Majority have been done at same time. This morning however he had to start early 7 alarm went off at 4 I could not go back to sleep & last time looked at clock was about 4:45, then did my temp at 6:45 & had a huge drop, does this mean anything or have i stuffed it, This is first month of temping so a bit confused. I have had a few pg symtoms so am totally confused. Can someone please have a look at my chart & see what you think

Thanks
    Herbie
    xx

Herbie - I am by no means an expert on charting, but I do know what you mean about the alarm/shiftwork. UUUgggg, it is so frustrating.
    But just looking at your chart, perhaps it is an implantation dip??

how long are you cycles normally? it could be implantation dip but hard to know or it could be AF coming, if you wake early like that i would take your temp then, rather than after only and hour of so of sleep as it's more acurate after 3 hours of undisturbed sleep. having said that with disturbed sleep like you had i would expect it to be higher,does that make sense? unfortunatly you'll have to be paitient for the next couple of days!!! hatd i know!!

My cycle is usually spot on 28 days, which means I am due for AF on Thurs/Fri. I ahve AF symptoms since about last wed/thurs & today felt a little sick when woken at 4 then not well again around morning tea. Have had tender bb, but then I think I am reading too much into it & am being too hopeful. Did a test this morning which was I did start getting slight headaches since sat which is normal before AF arrives confused & frustrated

Thanks for your help

Herbie
    xx

Herbie

I would say it is most likely AF on the way. The Pg symptoms could be just be premenstral symptoms. Hard to say what are your symptoms and how long are your normal cycles ? Have you read "Taking charge of your fertility" by toni weschler a great book for more info on temping charts and loads of examples and great advice on ttc. Agree with AJP is better to take temp after waking if you wake early rather than waiting until normal time, will likely be more accurate. Hope you get BFP real soon. Your cycle looks good so if not this month maybe next time.

Hello again,
    Can you please have another look at my chart, have had a big rise now, I think I did the wrong thing yesterday morning with the shift work thing do you think. Have pains like AF is on her way today or tomorrow but don't usually have pain previously only have it as soon as she arrives

Thanks
    Herbie

herbie- its best to just prepare for the worst of AF coming, then if you do turn out getting a BFP it's more of a surprise than the disappointment of AF iykwim... it could of been implantation on 11 DPO but it is a bit late but still you never know... all the best babe

thanks for your help kailz, I know what you are saying. I have prepared for AF I know she will come, you know how you can just tell, but anyway next month I spose. I am becoming very impatient now though. Has been 5 mths since m/c and I just pray for a BFP
    Anyway will wait and see, thanks again

Herbie
    xx

Herbie,

I think your temp rise today is a good sign - I normally have 28 day cycles and come 10dpo and onwards my temps drop. I am very hopeful for you. Although, your timing of temps has changed a bit so I would not try to get hopes up too much, as we cant be definite till we see a BFP.

Good luck to you and make sure you keep us posted.

Thanks Diamond, I still have everything crossed however I am not really very positive about this, I am sure AF will arrive on her due date. Will jsut have to keep trying i spose. Thanks again though for your encouragement. I will keep you guys posted

Herbie

Herbie,
    I would recommend doing the free online fertility friend course, its really helpful when starting out and even when your not.
    When you have charted for a while you will see what your normal LP (luteral phase) length is. It is "usually" 14days for some women, although can vary to being much shorter. This will give you a good indication of whats happening next cycle if there is a need for one.
    What time did you get up this morning? I noticed an open circle on your chart. FF dont recommend it ,but you can temperature correct your waking times on there if its just a one off sort of thing. Its only based on averages so wont 100% accurately reflect it. You have to be a VIP member to do it. If your not, im sure if you posted your normal waking time, your waking time today and your temp someone will help you out.

Claire Guest

Herbie,

I think it looks promising but I'd suggest no more HPT until after AF is due.

It's a great dip though so I have my fingers crossed for you.

I'd also agree with pp and sugeest you temp once you wake and not a while after.

GL!

Herbie, If you have 18 or more consecutive high temperatures above the coverline with no sign of AF it is almost always an indication of pregnancy. So the next few days will tell their own story. Your temp rise if accurate is a great sign !!!!

hoping for good news soon !

I also think all sounds well!

My first month of charting (oct06) started on day 12 of cycle. Temps were 36, 36.1 then on day 15, jumped to 36.6. Indicating a thermal shift. AF arrived on day 29 and we were not successful that month.

Into my next chart my temp stayed high all during AF, right up til day 10-12, very unusual as your temp usually drops back down at the end of a cycle...

From day 12 my temp dropped back to a low 36 after remaining very high well into the cycle. It stayed low like this for a few days before rising again on about day 15.

Having learnt that your luteal phase rarely differs in days, I was expecting AF on day 31, going off my one previous chart that is. I did not think that we had been successful, I felt AF was due anytime with all the usual pre arrival symptoms but... on day 31 I took a home test and got a BFP!

All cycles are unique, I'm counting down the days with you!!

Hi girls,
    Just dropping a line to let you AF has arrived, I am now on CD 3, feel like crap and can't wait to start TTC again. Thanks for your help though it has been much appreciated. I will temp for another month & then I am not going to worry, well try not too anyway. Will do my best to keep you all posted

Thanks again
    herbie
    xxx

Hey Niass maybe we could be cycle buddies, how long is your cycle usually. Mine is between 25 & 28 days.

Herbie

Hey Niass, sorry I have been a bit quiet for last few days anyway I back now, cycle buddies is basically we are on similar cycle ttc. However you are waiting a little while I am trying maybe too hard i think. Well that is what I interpret it to be anyway. We can keep track of how each other is going, that is all really. Does this make sense I am at work & end of day i am over it, sorry if it doesn't I will try to explain better if you don't understand sorry

Herbie

Hi Niass, I am still around sorry. My DH would have no idea what is going on with me. He just gets frustrated when AF arrives each month.
    It only took me about 3 months to conceive last time & now it feels like forever. If I don't fall in next couple of months I will go back & see my OB. I have never done cahrting or observing before, I have just been hoping for the best. FF is telling me this is fertile time over next few days so lucky for weekend & lots of BDing.
    I am not sure if we should just be having general chit chat in this thread but some-one will soon tell us to move along if it is not right. I forgot to temp yesterday , but am back on track today. Have you done that before, what happened? I know I am not Oing as to close to AF. See what you think of my chart. Your chart was not on the link you gave either, it is a pain to get it on sometimes.
    Have a great weekend if I don't talk to you before

Herbie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast