Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HELP-What have I done

Hi Niass,
    Yeah I have no idea what is going on really, I am one of those people who is definitely not in touch with their body let me tell you. I did not bd at the right time so I can see this month is not going to be real good either. I was bding until CD 16 & then not until CD 19, so look out next month DH will want to move out I think LOL
    How are you going anyway, you are not TTc for another couple of months is that right

Herbie

Hey Niass,

My chart is all over the show as well, I have no idea what the go is. It is sometimes so hard ot temp at same time every single day but anyway not doing once AF arrives will be having a break from here & also FF. I think I need to try to forget about the whole thing really.
    What did the Dr test for? You will have to let me know how you go

herbie
    xx

Hi Niass,

I bet you were not expecting that info back form the Dr. It is both good & bad news I am sorry, I hope all goes well for you today. You will have to let me know & keep me posted on your progress. That is so weird what has happened to you & I could understand why you would not have known you were pg. I am giving up on the charting once AF arrives this month. I will just be bding & hoping for the best. I would love for a BFP this month but I am not expecting it at all cause FF did not even give me a proper coverline, did you have a look at my chart?

Best of luck for today
    Herbie

Hey Niass,

Pardon my stupidity but what are they saying has increased? I have my fingers crossed for you big time & everything else. It really is a shock hey.
    I had to have a D&C which i had on a Thurs & exactly 4 weeks later on the Fri AF arrived. My cycles have always been very regular though. I have had very heavy bleeding since & in pain the first couple of days. I think AF is on her way now as I have head ache, which is normal jsut before she arrives & very sore bb, which is not normal. Otherwise all is fine. My ob said I can go and see him anytime I feel ready to discuss heavy bleeding & pain however I had lots of tests when I had m/c and he thinks all is fine, he is so lovely.
    As for the charting like I said before once AF has been that is it for me too, I think it helps me stress out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Herbie

hey that is great news then isn't it? Keep me posted as to how you are going. Wont' be back online until late tomorrow afternoon.
    Will talk to you soon

Herbie

I have been looking at your chart & notice FF has not put in a coverline for you, so do you know when you O'd then, maybe FF is not right then. This is why I am over it, who know's what is right

Herbie

Lots of :hugs: to you, it is not your fault so don't blame yourself. No doubt you would be fed up with not knowing what is going on with you. Best of luck next week

I wqas not aware that if your pg FF chart will not show coverline, is this always the case? I so do not understand this bloddy charting business. I thought there was always a coverline for o'ing then it would show a triphasic pattern. Have I got it all wrong? Does this mean you got pg last month, is that where I am confused?

Herbie

Hi, I sort of get what you mean, have you been back to the Dr yet? AF arrived on Sat which gave me a 24 day cycle, that is a very short cycle for me. I have now given up I have no idea what the hell is going on. I will wait & see

Herbie

Hello,
    At least you have a couple of answers, how are you feeling about it all? I ahve stopped all the temping & am only now talking to you in here. I am still reading in the TTC after m/c but am not posting. I am going to wait a couple of more months & then I will see the Ob and see what he has to say. I have a job interview today & if I am successful I may need to put off TTC for a couple of months. I am currently employed by State Gov & new job is Federal so will depend if entitlements are carried over. I am trying not to stress about the TTC thing but DH is very concerned because of out age. (I know we are not old but if there are any issues we could be trying for ages IYKWIM) How come you have to wait 3 months did they say?
    Yes you were right about o'ing and short cycle, I have never had a cycle that short before. I will be doing plenty of Bding this month I can tell you

Herbie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12