Thread: High temps

Question High temps

Well, FF thinks I O'd somewhere between CD10-14, which sounds right, I am normally about CD10-20 If I have a normal cycle, I think we BD'd at all the right times, although we should have last night just to make sure, but we were buggered.

My question is, How long do temps normally stay up for if PG? mine have been up for three days now. I didn't take temps while AF was visiting, but this chart looks almost identical to my chart when I fell PG with Jackson. I tested only a few days past O with Jackson and got a really strong positive which is really rare apparently.

This time I am trying to hold out testing a little longer. Can you please have a peek at my chart and tell me what you think?!?!?! Is not very detailed, sorry

beastie Guest

if you are pregnant the temp wont fall down til birth

maybe you ovulate on day 12 but i cant really say because you need the temp the da<s before
    to get a certain result you must take your temp every day

I know, I am now, I just didn't start the whole charting thing until later

beastie Guest

i cross my fingers for a high temp

Hey Min,
    It's possible for O day to be CD 12, but I wouldn't take it as concrete... looks a bit dubious. If you see fertile CM, BD until you are certain you have O'd (or get a coverline).

If I were you I wouldn't be testing for pregnancy for at least a week... hang in there

Tanya

I think I may have had CM earlier, but it was really hard to tell from all the BDing IFKWIM! I don't get that much CM, so it sorta gets lost in all the swimmers