Thread: How do I tell the difference?

Default How do I tell the difference?

OK, a bit TMI, but I guess everyone in her is used to that!!! I am around my ovulation time, so we have been BDing like crazy, so how do I tell the difference between EWCM and the lil' swimmers? I have read what the differences are meant to be, but still having a hard time figuring it out

i am the same as you Min, i have no idea but will be keeping an eye out for the replies. I just put it down to EWCM or watery so i dont miss a fertile day.

Egg White will ball up and sink in water and will remain stretchy when retrieved. Semen will float and dissolve.
    HTH's

Tanya

thanks gals, I think I get it. I think the EWCM sort of has more body to it, whereas semen is just sort of like slime, gross description I know, but i think YKWIM. OMG Tanya, have you actually tried that? How did you figure that out? I can just see me carrying a jar of water to the toilet and DH asking me what am I doing "oh, just seing if my mucous sinks!!!" he would die, he is so squeamish!!! LOL

Hehe Min; about walking around with EWCM in a jar......

LOL fletch, you sound as squemish as my DH. I can't check on the TP, I never get that much of it, I have to collect it IYKWIM!!!

wow, really?!?! that is a lot!! To collect it, you have to insert two fingers then sort of sweep the cervix before you close the fingers and then vuola (sp?) ther you have it!!