Thread: Huge spike in temp CD 23?

Default Huge spike in temp CD 23?

Hey all,

I am wondering if anyone else has experienced a huge spike, meaning 0.8 degrees, which to me seems awfully huge and scary. This is only mth 2 of temping but I've experienced nothing like this and feel a bit uncertain about what it means.

All input welcome,

Cheers,

S'rose.

I've had this, usually it's because I temped at a different time (it's recommended to have a usual time to temp when you wake up, and try to be within 1/2 hr of either side of it). Perhaps you are unwell? Or maybe you're pg? and you're having a triphasic shift? (I think that's what it is called?)

Sorry, might not be all that helpful! LOL. If you find your temp is back down to a normal range tomorrow, you can probably discard that high temp.

if your temp stays up, and you are temping at the same time as usual, then you could be pregnant. But other things can make your temp spike, such as interrupted sleep, alcohol and getting sick. See what happens tomorrow, and don't worry! temps can be erratic things sometimes.

Thanks muchly...
    I did take it close to the usual time, however, I had forgotten about the drinking the day before, I thank you for the input and reminding me about being a silly billy.
    I will wait to see what happens in the next couple of days.

Cheers for the handy hints,

S'rose.