Thread: Huh?

Default Huh?

Hi girls, was wondering if you could look at my chart. I'm CD21 today and i still haven't O'd. I tested what would happen if my temp goes up tomorrow and it gave me an O date of CD18 - but i haven't had any O pains and i always get bad O pains!! I've been getting a slight sensation around my ovary area but nothing like i usually get (i can hardly walk when i get O pains) Also I did an OPK that day and it was negative. DH & I have been trying out pre-seed this month - and we're quickly running out. Also my temps were all over the place in the first part of my cycle - does anyone know why this would be??

Hi Boo,
    I cant help with the temping cause I dont do that. I always thought I only O'd on one side because there was terrible pain on that side only. but having my scan done i know that I O on the other side as well its just that that side is tucked behind my uterus a little more and so doesnt press as much so no pain when O on that side. ykwim? Maybe you have something similar if you havent had so much pain this time? Do you usually get the pain every month? is it always on one side only or both sides?
    Sorry I cant be more help.

Thanks for the reply Sazz, it seems i was just being impatient, not long after i posted this i started having O pains, although my temp is still weird, I think i'll just going to put in some fake temps.
    I always get O pains every month - 99% of the time on the right hand side, over 2 years of TTC i have only ever had it on the left hand side twice - must be the lazy ovary lol.