Thread: i have a question?

Default i have a question?

sorry if i sound a bit dumb.....

but i cant chart in FF as i have no idea how to use it at all. So My GP drew me up one that i have on my fridge that i fill in every day.

Ok, i got a faint second line on day 18 of my cycle, and my temp was 35.9.
    Day 19 i got a positve 2 lines and watery white CM went and did the groceries around 11am and was cramping so much, so text DP to come home so we BD at 3pm then again at 11pm that night. my temp was 36.0.
    Next day BFN on OPK....day 20. but BD 6am in the morning and also again that nigt to be safe. temp was 36.3. CM was clear and watery.
    Day 21 BFN on OPK.....creamy CM temp 36.5. BD'ed at night.
    day 22 BFN on OPK......creamy CM temp36.5. didnt BD
    day 23 BFN on OPK.....creamy Cm temp 36.1 we BD'ed at night.
    day 24 BFN on OPK........hardly any CM but it is white. temp 36.5......will probably BD again why not.
    so im 5dpo what do you think? I o'ed last cycle on day 20. Im just worried if i should have BD'ed on day 18? but i wanted to build up DP swimmers thinking CD20 would be it. But it was CD19. i hope i have done it right......plus i have no idea about my temps they are all the same to me. and what is the dip with implantation that women get?

im confused.........

It sounds like you O'd on CD 20, So I don't think you BD'ed to late. You have a dip on CD23... which is too early for implantation... Implantaion dips occur after 7dpo. You ovulate 24-48 hours after your first + OPK. What time of day did you test when you got your +?
    It sounds like you are doing everything you should be. I know it is hard not to stress about it and it all seems like it takes forever. But, from what you have told us you have BD'ed right when you should have

Good luck and I hope you get your BFP!!

Tanya

hey tg stop worrying. We really need to stop stressing about whether we dtd on the right days or not.

theres not much we can do when we miss a night so you need to relax.

you did o in thee somewhere im sure-- relax, chin up and hope u get a bfp very soon

thank you i did the OPK in the morning at around 10am on CD 19. im ok its Dp who is stressed i have a son from my first marriage already this is his first time so he is blaming himself. If we dont fall this cycle he will get tested. i just feel for him

Awww poor hubby!! I thought it was just us girls who got totally obsessed by the whole ttc thing!!

Tanya