Thread: I just got a BFP!!!!!

Default I just got a BFP!!!!!

Girls, I just got a BFP!!! can you believe it? I am still in shock. Thing is, I was certain that I missed this month cause I got period pain and still have a slight dull ache like period pain. I even bought a BBT thermomter and some more OPK's of lullaby conceptions ready for next month. I was due yesterday, and still no sign of AF. So this morning I tested, my heart pumping and hands shaking. I closed my eyes as I turned the stick over and I prayed that if it was negative that God would comfort me. At that moment I opened my eyes and looked at these 2 dark lines. I never thought I would see that again!
    I cant tell you how happy I am, I am also a little scared that the cramping I am still feeling is a sign that it may not stick.
    I just had to share with you guys. I hadn't started BBT yet but I used the OPK for the first time this cycle and it obviously worked!

So I guess this is good bye as I head over to the pregnancy forums. Please send me all your baby glue!!! I really want to have this baby stick!
    Puppies

Oh hun, that is one announcement i have been waiting for!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!! XOXOXOXOX

Oh wow, that is so wonderful!!! See you in belly buddies!!! I was due for AF yesterday, so wer'e very close!!
    and sticky vibes babe!!

congratulations that is fantastic news

Grats Puppies

Wannabeamumma, thank you. I have been waiting for your BFP. How is it going? I gave up hope days ago. Even bought more OPK for next month. Have you tested again yet? Has AF arrived or are you still waiting?

Congrats! Didn't take you long at all!

Congratulations so much!!!!! Well done and stckyvibes to u for the next 9 months! xoxo