Thread: Just gone of the pill

Default Just gone of the pill

ok ive never ever chartered a cycle and if i wasnt on the pill i just let them come when they did but after having DS 2 years ago after breastfeeding i was put on levlen ed. DH and i decided that we are ready for number 2 so june the 14th i stopped taking the pill, and had a period on the 16th of June. i am as of today still waiting for them but im just not sure what to think how long do i wait for them to come? Thanks in advance

Smile

Hi,
    Thats the pill I just came off!! Umm, as far as how long it just depends on your body I guess, my period was 26 June (I think....my diary not in front of me at the moment). The easiest way to know I guess is to chart with BBT (basal body temps) that means each morning at the same time you take your temp and when it starts to go down your AF (period) is on its way more than likely. Also if you use OPK (ovulation prediction kits) you usually have a positive a couple of days before you ovulate and then around 14 days after you ovulate you will have AF. Hope this makes sense. Come over to TTC 1-6 months there's lots of nice girls on that thread who are charting etc trying to conceive.
    Cheers

Hey your period going by that if you were to be normal 30 something day cycle chick then it would be due any time. Are you sure you're not pregnant?

i did a test on friday but it was mainly because my sister inlaw wanted to no which it came back as negative. but i personally think if i was it would be far to early to tell by a cheapo home test? i was thinking if they havnt arrived in the next week then maybe a dr trip is in order to see whats going on. i wish i was preg so i dont have to worry as with DS1 it just happened

Not necessarily, it just depends on when you ovulated (if you have yet or not).
    My first bubba was conceived first month off it. (4 years ago). My second bubba was conceived 2nd month off it tho I didnt really try that first month off it. (12 months ago) At 32 days for that first cycle with her I went to the chemist asking what I could do (answer from them...nothing just wait it out) and around a week later AF arrived. I know how you feel. Just wait it out for another week and take another test if it hasnt arrived but I think you will find that you have ovulated some time recently and your AF will arrive any time soon (if you arent pregnant). I have used OPK tests this time around this first month just so I know that I have ovulated and when my AF will arrive (roughly) plus am using basal. Hey for the next few mornings take your temp first thing in the morning and you will notice a temp drop which means AF is going to arrive. I was sooo mega excited when I had that temp drop you woulda thought I'd had a positive pregnancy test!!

ok cool thank you sooo very much will update once i figure out whats going on thank you heaps for all your help will start taking temp of a morning