Thread: Low Temp?

Question Low Temp?

I took my temp this morning and it was 34.73. Its very low! anyway should i even bother putting it in FF? or should i just ignore it? Its never been that low before

Thanks in advance!

Gee that is low - i thought it was low when i got 35.3!!! Are u sure u took temp correctly -or that therm is working properly? I'm not sure whether u should put it in FF - u may as well put it as a note though incase it happens again. Good luck with it

Its working properly. I tested it again when I looked at it. I was really surprised as well. It was really cold last night and i kept waking up because it was so cold and i think i might have slept with my mouth open. well that all i can think of anyway.

Bron, I've noticed that when I have broken sleep I have higher or lower temps too. Nothing that low but! It still might have a lot to do with why it was lower than normal though.

Bron
    that seems a bit too low. Did you take it much earlier than usual? I'd leave it out until after you check what is happening tomorrow.