Thread: My cycle.....any ideas?

Where we swim in glitter and play on rainbows

Smile My cycle.....any ideas?

I posted this in the conception section, but I found this section to be more relevant

Hope to get some ideas

So we are ttc this month and on mon night, started spotting, tuesday full heavy flow then yesterday (wednesday) it started going away...... today I am spotting again

I am on clomid and started it on Tuesday ........
    WTF is going on..... I have never had a cyle like this before.

heads up I cant be UTD ( got no sperm lol I'm a lesbian)

Has anyone else had this????

Can I still get pregnant this cycle????

I just spoke to my fertility clinic and they said everything should be fine and we can still go ahead this cycle
    Yay

Yay! That's good news. Good luck with it all.

Cheers Jewel
    Thanks for your reply

Yay! Maybe it was O spotting? I spotted at 2DPO, then again at 5,6&7DPO this cycle... maybe it was just a big egg squeezing through?!

Best of luck TTC, when do you start your first round of IVF? I don't know the lingo but the actual implanting I mean

really DD, thats very weird. Maybe I should have a look on my maybe baby. Is that what happened when you conceived this lil munchkin???
    We have started this cycle so I am hoping and praying for a Its called DI/AI (Donor Insemination/Artificial Insemination)
    Trying to not go over the top on BB so havnt started in the ttc threads, otherwise i focus on it wayyyyy too much lol
    hows your pregnancy going??

Yes and the cycle I concieved DD2 also.
    Ohhh ok... I assume you would still be doing it through a clinic rather than home insemination?
    I started in a TTC thread when my first TWW started, well, it didn't last very long as I was pregnant .
    This pregnancy had a rocky start, I have had spotting/bleeding twice since that date at 11DPO and 14DPO (from memory)... I have no idea what my body has been up to but the line got darker and no spotting since so fingers crossed I have a sticky one.
    Best of luck, I hope you don't have long to wait before you see those two lines.

Ohhh how exciting sorry I dont have any advice regarding your cycle but couldnt read without saying good luck!!!!!! xx

Yeh DD going through a clinic again lol, We just could never do home insemination. We both go on the birth cert and want things done the propper way.
    Hope everything settles down and you have a wonderful pregnancy. that is so funny about you going on the TTC thread

Hey Pof5- thanks chickie babe