Thread: My cycle is relly sh**ing me!! Any ideas?

Unhappy My cycle is relly sh**ing me!! Any ideas?

I'm not exactly charting, but keeping an eye on things. I done a hpt the day before af was due, and was neg. 6 days late, and got heaps of ewcm, so dtd a bit. I'm now 9 days late and have lots of watery cm. I dont normally get this at all. Where is af if i'm Oing? Should I test again in case I did fall last month, or could I have caught a little eggie a few days ago?? This cycle is driving me crazy ANY ideas wolud be greatly appreciated, thanks ladies!!

Btw... I've been a little crampy with no sign of af and i'm now on cycle day 38.

Hehehe, my body must really be wacked at the mo, no one can help!! Can your cycle go AF, OVULATE, then OVULATE again or is that not possible?? Maybe I've got my cm signs all wrong but I didn't think so....

hey purplemamma, that is exactually what happened to me, i thought that i ov'd on the 22 day and FF has placed that i may have ov'd again and i am 60 days into my cycle with no period, have done hpt's and am defently negative, i think my cycle must be out of wak as well
    but i had lots and lots of cm around the 38th day as well...
    i hope you get af soon darling

Thanks Rosa, maybe it is possible to O twice without periods in between?! Good luck to you!! Hope you get a BFP soon!!

I'm on cycle day 40 and still have heaps of ewcm. Wish I knew what was going on... I've decided to grab a hpt since i haven't tested since day 27... What happens to your cm when you are pregnant?? I've always fallen really easily and not had to check these things... not quite sure what it should be if af is coming...

Hi Jodie

If you haven't already, I would definitely do a HPT. When you are pregnant, some women twig to start with because the body produces more CM than usual at that stage in the cycle. Any other symptoms?? I know my body produces more than normal, but not what I would quite call ewcm.

I think pregnant women keep the panty liner companies in business LOL

Good luck
    Sam

did you test

Jodie, arent you bf as well? That might play with your cycles too. It did with mine, even though I wasn't bf full time, af was still erratic. I stopped bf at 6 mths, had a short af, then nothing for 8wks, guess what I was pg!