Thread: My First Chart

mazzie Guest

Talking My First Chart

Well my first chart is almost over. I will either find myself UTD or with AF in the next 10 days.

Can you all take a look and tell me what you think? I know that your temp is supposed to drop when you are expecting AF-But around what CD should it drop? If it stays up for like 14DPO it means I'm probably pregnant right? Then does it stay elevated the whole pregnancy? Or does it just drop either way?

Hoping I won't have to waste so many HPT's this month

Thanks everyone

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/161658
    Last edited by mazzie; February 17th, 2007 at 01:07 AM. Reason: Put in the link <---dummie :O

babymuddle Guest

well mazzie it looks promising. do a test in a couple of days. good luck

Your chart looks promising but still a little early to tell. Do you know how long your LP is? I think if AF is coming then your temp will drop a few days or the day of when AF is due. I think I got AF the day of my temp drop but everyone is probably different. Good luck!

mazzie Guest

My temp dropped heaps today I think I'll get AF in a few days.

An implantation dip doesn't usually happen this late does it?

WIth my charts, I almost ALWAYS had an "implantation dip" around 7-8 DPO, and then got AF at 12 DPO. VERY discouraging.
    Generally, my temps (except for the dip) would stay up until the day AF arrived. I usually had a 12 day LP.
    Charting is a great way to find out what your body is doing, and to learn to see your other fertile signs in conjunction with ovulation, but it can really be a roller-coaster ride for the emotions. My charts often looked "perfect" but I wasn't pregnant. So try not to hang too much on that little number on the thermometer. It's really hard, I know, but only time will tell whether you were successful this month.
    BTW - I believe your temp will stay elevated through the whole pregnancy, under the influence of progesterone, but I don't know for sure. I always stopped temping as soon as I got my BFP.
    Here's hoping you had a good month!
    All the best!
    Last edited by Cricket; February 19th, 2007 at 11:58 AM. Reason: typo

Congratulations on your first chart. Charting is a great way to monitor what your body is doing. But unfortunately by the look of your chart you may not be pg this month. Fingers crossed though.

mazzie Guest

Well it spiked again today! What does that mean?!

Well, that's more encouraging than a low temp, for sure, but as I said before, don't hang too much on it! Only time will tell - you'll know in a couple of days either way. I think I'd give it about 2-3 more days, and then try a test. Hoping for a BFP for you!

I completely agree with what Mama2 said. See if you can hang in there and not test for a day or two. I'll be stalking you. Best of luck.

If it's an implantation dip - give it a few days at least before testing, coz there won't be enough hormone to register on the test yet.

Good luck! I'll be testing on Saturday, so we're in the same boat! hehe.

Claire Guest

It does look very promising. Hope this is the cycle for you

mazzie Guest

Okay then I'll test on Saturday It stayed up again today, Woo Hoo!

Yay! Lookin good!

mazzie Guest

I got a BFP!!

And get this: my due date will be Nov 3rd! (My birthday)

Oh congratulations! Yay! Hope you have a very happy & healthy pregnancy

What fantastic news. Congratulations on your very first BFP!!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Wow! Congratulations!