Thread: My wonderful weird cycles

Default My wonderful weird cycles

Hi,

This month I started to temp downstairs and my temps are a lot higher than previous cycles. I have been taking temp when I first wake up and so far I have been able to consistantly temp between 6.15 am and 6.30am. However I did have to temp at 5.05am one morning (becasue DD needed me to get up to her) and my temp was lower. All so around this time I have had a lot of EWCM, I also started to use OPK's (last 2days only) and both were -ve.

According to FF I have already Oed on CD10. Funny thing is that I dont normally O until day 18 -21 and my cycles are usually 31 - 34 days long.

What should I do with this temp discard and assume I am approaching O still? My CM is less abundant today as well.

my 2 previous cycles I have O'd on CD 13 & 15, I got a coverline and O day on day 14 this chart only for it to be taken away when I got another patch of EWCM, at which time I then raced out and bought an OPK which gave me a +ve for day 19 and then a -ve each time after then, hence new O day on day 19. I think ff has given you a coverline because of your ewcm and temps but if you keep using your OPK you may find that you get another patch of fertile cm and then if you also get a +ve OPK and a temp rise then ff will probably change your O day and coverline. (Hope I didn't ramble too much )

Thanks Sharon, excellent advice

happy to help Bek