Thread: Need help with my chart..pleeeaaaase

Default Need help with my chart..pleeeaaaase

I have had really weird temps this months, maybe cause I have a cold FF hasn't given me an O day but I did have positive OPK's. Today I have had spotting (red and watery early this morning, now brown and sticky). I'm also getting some very light crampy feelings. I think I would probably only be 4DPO at the very most. Any insight in to what the spotting may be? I think it's too early for implanation spotting.
    Clkick on my ticker to check out my very messy chart, let me know what you think

i think ur temps are a little whack cos of your cold, but i think you could have ovulated on cd13 based on the opk's, or cd15 based on temps... not much help hey?? if it was cd15 tho, FF hasn't had 3 temp rises yet to confirm ovulation... keeping in mind also that opk's show when you are about to ovulate, not that you are ovulating... (from what i can remember anyways, lol!)

Thanks Ree Still spotting!

No worries Still spotting? I would have thought it too early for an implant bleed too, but who knows what our crazy bodies do sometimes!
    I'll have my fingers crossed for you

Still spotting, it's driving me insane!! I haven't taken my temp the last couple of days. Have been sleeping in because of the school holidays, and got almost NO sleep at all last night as jack was in my bed and very, very restless!!
    Oh well, I suppose I just have to wait til testing time and see what happens.

hmmm just having a squiz, it *could* still be O spotting... is there is a possibility that you O'd on CD 15 (makes it hard to gauge with the cold playing havoc with your temps ) and that *could* be Ovulation spotting from when the egg popped (can take days for it to 'come down' and can last quite a few days. BUT from my experience it is really light spotting (kinda like if you nick yourself shaving etc)...is this heavier than that?

my experience with implant spotting is that it lasted a good four days and was not bright red, but i did need a panty-liner/light days pad...HTH!

also another cool tip i learnt from FF when i was having issues locating an O date was to switch to 'research' mode. it takes into consideration alot more 'clues' that the company has found a pattern with but are still trialling before using it in the 'advanced' mode... for example, on my successful cycle, FF gave me NO ovulation detected on advanced, so i switched to 'research' and sure enough it corresponded with when i thought i had ovulated...just a thought!

goodluck with it all and i have everything that you get that gorgeous BFP in no time!

Thanks Cass
    Research mode still gives no O day, OPK monitor mode gives me O on CD12 (which is when I *think* I O'd). The spotting for the first 3 days was enough to wear a liner (dark red and sticky), but barely there today.

hmm then it def sounds more like an implant spotting. especially with the stickyness. if you get midcycle bleeds (i used to from having endo) it is much more like an AF type consistency).

glad to hear that it is tapering off...all good signs !!!!

I think I had an ovulation bleed when this one was conceived. From memory it was 3ish days, but more like a light period. Heavier than spotting iykwim?
    Not sure if that helps you, but I got a bfp out of it, lol.

I think it was definitely implantation spotting!!!!!

How exciting ! Congratulations !

I guess you will poas again ?
    xoxo

Well, I still have one left, LOL.

Exciting. Happy for you hun!!!

How exciting for you..

Congrats!! How exciting!! I can't wait to start properly charting to see how it all works!! Here's to a H & H 9 months ahead!
    T
    x

OMG congratulations Marlene, wonderful news!!!!

THIS IS AWESOME NEWS!!!!

ha ha! how cool is that!! congratulations!

edit: i also think it's funny that for both of us FF never gave an O date...when we obviously musta Od LOL!
    Last edited by Cassius2; July 12th, 2010 at 03:09 PM.