Thread: need some advice...

Default need some advice...

Hi all I need a bit of advice.

My chart can be found in my sig below...

This month I O'd late (on CD21 instead of my usual CD14-16) and have been seriously confused as I had all the signs & symptoms of O between CD8 and CD10, wet/watery CM, cervix high soft & open (I haven't had EWCM since just prior to the m/c in Jan) and a temp rise that had no other cause (meaning no illness or anything like that) on CD9.

According to FF I am currently 13dpo, and for the past 8 days my temps have been: 36.8, 36.8, 36.8, 36.8, 36.9, 36.8, 36.9, 37.
    I know I did miss a temp on 5dpo, and I had to discard to temp on 2dpo as I had been suffering from pretty bad insomnia that had me stay wide awake all night before I did my temp.

So anyway, I've had sore nipples and BB's for 3 weeks now, been having AF-type cramps for 2 1/2 weeks, been feeling nauseous almost every day for 2 weeks, been moody and crying over nothing for 2 weeks and yesterday morning I had a very small amount of pinkish-brown very watery/creamy CM from when I woke up at 7:35am to around 10:30am.

So, I guess what I'm wanting to know is what are the chances of being lucky this month? taking into account that my temps are still going up only 1 day before AF is due? And also taking into account that we DTD approx 3 days before FF says I O'd (not planned really, since I'm hardly ever in the mood to DTD, though I would love to have a little sister for DS).

I hope I haven't been too confusing in my explanation.

Thanks in advance!

Hi jennajayen!
    Have you done a test as yet??
    Im sorry i can't be much help but you are probably best to test or go to docs to confirm??

Hon, I'd say you did actually O around CD14 but because of the signs you've entered and the few discarded temps, it's placed O at a later date. Have a look at your May chart against you June chart but pretend you did O on CD14 in June - there is a definite dip then a rise afterwards. If you were to overlay your two charts with CD14 lined up, they are almost identical. The only major difference is your June chart is definitely rising still. It looks very promising to me. Reminds me a lot of my chart when I fell pregnant with DD!

Good luck hon, I reckon you're in with a chance and I honestly think you did O on CD14!

Thanks guys

miss kriss - Hubby is getting me a test now, I'm going to test first thing in the morning, which is when FF says AF is due. I hope I get a BFP this time, as I thought I had a positive on CD21 but the bHCG test at the doctors came back negative and I had a progesterone test done a couple of days later, which I'll find out the results after I get another bHCG test done (the doctor game me a referral for it and told me to come back on CD30 to do it, but as FF put my O time as later I figured I'd wait and see what happened.

Taurean - Thanks darl, I'm not sure about having O'd on CD14, only because I had none of my usual symptoms, but I've had the same problem with Oing late after the m/c in march (I O'd on CD25 instead) so I'm a bit confused about it all lol I'll find out tomorrow anyway, so keep your fingers crossed for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Good luck hon, I reckon you're in with a chance and I honestly think you did O on CD14!
    :yeahthat:

CD14 for sure Jen.

good luck honey!! Let us know how you go

Nic xo

Thanks Nic I hope this month is your month too

I have some good news...

BUT...

It's a secret from all but the TTC group until I get it confirmed with the bHCG test I'm getting done this morning

Yay! Just read this and wanted to 'quietly' send congrats.

Thanks Aussiegirl777 I'm hoping I can get the results of the test as early as tomorrow afternoon so I can let everyone on BB "officially" know lol

Ok, I'll be but I'm doing this for you -

Thank you Nic

I forgot to say that I used crystal clear tests, so today I may just invest in a digital test lol and definately get a first response test so I can test tomorrow and thursday!

That's wonderful news!!! I highly recommend the Clear Blue Digital tests. Pricey but it's so nice to read on that little screen 'Pregnant'

I didn't get the digital test, but the first response test told me the result loud and clear within 30 seconds lol

So, now I just have to wait until I get the results of the BT at 10:30 tomorrow morning lol And then I can officially announce it lol

I can't wait to hear you pregnancy announcement!