Thread: Need some help I think?

Default Need some help I think?

Hey ya'll,

Im going to start to try to chart and have joined fertility friend and set up a chart (I think).

Can someone help me to see if I'm doing this right! :-k :-k :-k

Kirsty77 Guest

You dag Nadia!LOL! What do you need to know?

Not sure how to actually do it?

How do I get into to write things?
    Can I do it without taking my temp and CM info?

C hun, got no idea :-k 8-[

Kirsty77 Guest

I don't think you can actually write things.If you go into enter data you can pick from a heap of stuff in there and it shows up on a chart.

sounds too hard?????????/ :shock:

Carys Guest

If you werent following temps or CM... Im not sure there would be any point to it... to be quite honest ... I suppose if you dont want to put all that info into the chart you could use OPK's, which I always find are the best indicator of knowing when you are going to O.

The first month I joined up for FF, I took my temp for the first two days then couldnt be bothered for the rest of the month, to start with its an effort to remember to take it b4 you get out of bed.

Hi Nadia,
    I did my temp every single morning for a month following the fertility friend website, I just did it when my DH was getting ready for work (I have the luxury of a baby who sleeps in so I don't get up with DH!!). I was just slightly disturbed but took the temp and when I woke up an hour later I recalled the temp and wrote it down in FF. Anyway, I was pregnant within the first month, unfortunately I miscarried, but as soon as AF turns up I'll be getting back onto the site. That site actually taught me stuff about my body, like CM and things and although I did use an OPK it can end up quite expensive in the long run.
    To be honest I was using the site to see if I could pinpoint O'ing because I have a history of PCOS and I wasn't sure if I ovulated but obviously I did because of the pregnancy.
    Hope this helps.