Thread: Is this normal??!!

Default Is this normal??!!

Can you please have a look at my chart? It's the first cycle I've charted and I'm only on CD8 but my temps seem to be so much more stable than others. I was kind of expecting that they would jump around a bit more by now (since AF?).
    I'm taking clomid, but I'm wondering if it looks like its not working?
    Thanks!

Looks perfect to me You really don't want a jumpy chart as it's then hard for FF to pinpoint O. Erratic temps can also mean there's an issue with your thermometer or some other issue relating to how you're taking your temp. You're going just fine for the moment

I agree with Sarah LG. A temp that stays between 0.2-0.3 degrees is considered ideal for conception, my acupuncturist is working towards both ends of my cycle looking much like yours.
    Enjoy it, its looks great.

Thank you Sarah ans S'rose! I feel much better about it now

Yep... looks good! The only big temp changes you really want to see, are a possible dip in temp before O, and a good temp rise after O. Good luck with catching that egg!

Claire Guest

Your chart looks very stable, which is great!! very pretty!

clomid will change your chart since it increases your temp --- have you noticed the hot flashes with clomid ?

Heather

Hi justawaiting, yes actually this cycle i did notice hot flushes. Its my 6th cycle of clomid and the first time I've experienced side effects. Having said that, the hot flushes didn't stop when i stopped taking the clomid - I'm still getting them heaps at night time so perhaps its not related?

LG I had hot flashes throughout my entire month not just the first 5 days of taking the meds. I didn't mind it though it kind-of gave me this "perk" of energy. I'm sure I was moody but heck gave my dh someone to fight with. I think he is missing those since I haven't had any moodiness this month. I'm such a strong supporter of Clomid, I think it is great. Oh by the way I checked out your "nappy stash" very impressive. I'm in Brisbane..... are there nappies that adjust from birth to an older baby ? I bought my sister some in another country and wanted to know if they selll them here. So best website and best product of nappies ? Your favourite please !!! (just incase I get a BFP)

Heather

Hi Justawaiting.. yes there are definately one size fits all nappies. I have a few favourites, but I'm not sure if i'm allowed to post them here? There is also a fab website with LOADS of info on modern cloth nappies but we can't post links. Google 'nappycino' and you'll find it. Feel free to email me at [email protected] for info on brands etc! I buy all my nappies from aussie work at home mums from their internet sites.