Thread: O pains??

Question O pains??

Hi,

I am just wondering what Ovulation pains feel like, for those who know?? I have been experiencing period like pain for last 2 days and am wondering if that is what it could be.

Also i have started a chart on fertility friend and have no idea as to wether it is working right. So if you have time, could someone plz have a looky for me. It would really help.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/

Cheers!

Hi Sara

I have experienced O pains the last 3 cycles.. my first O pains was like a stitch on my left side and then the next cycle it was like a stitch on my right side.. But this cycle I had very much like AF cramps for about 2 days as well.. it pretty much was like a dull ache very low in my abdomen/uterus area..

Also, the link you added is wrong.. If you go to the sharing tab on the left side of FF and then go to home page set up and copy and paste the link that is up the top

Hi Ngala,

Yep thats what i am having at the moment. Right down low in my uterus.

Here is the right link. Thanks for that!!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/16b3ed

Cheers

Hi Sara

Looking at your temp drop and rise and also EWCM and your O pains you would be ovulating!! So I would get busy and BD and often as possible.

Good luck!

Yeh we DTD lastnight!!! So i'll have to get DP motivated and in the mood for some more tonight!!!

I am a little confused about something on the chart. You know the points of them temps....what to the blue and clear points mean?? If you know ofcourse!!

Yeah i had crampy pains to the rhs between hip and middle above pubic bone.. The sunday they were constant and then monday all morning then on and off during the arvo.. I oed the Monday and im now 6 weeks and 2 days pg...

for a very soon...

Yeh mine started yesterday and are worse thismorning. I have also got e/w c/m today too.

We were'nt planning on TTC till next year but decided too start trying now and see what happens.

Sara, those clear dots means that your temp was not taken around the time of you default time that is set, if you have set a default time.. lets say you take your temp every morning at 7am but then take it one morning at 8am, then FF will put it as a clear circle as the time is not consistent with all the other times.. did you take your temp at a different time on that day?

Just had another look at your chart and I see that you put down 'sleep deprived' whenever you put that down FF will put the circle that is not filled in!
    Last edited by Ngala; November 6th, 2006 at 12:29 PM.

Yeah there have been a few day like that. Cause Briley gets up earlier on some days and as you have to take your waking temp i have to take it ealier.

Thanks heaps for that ngala.