Thread: O twice in a cycle?

Default O twice in a cycle?

has anyone seen it or done it? i know that it can happen and i was just wondering as i am on clomid so have a high chance of releasing more than one egg anyway and my chart went a bit wonky over the last few days - i also thought that i have O pain twice - but on different sides?
    would you expect that the chart would be triphasic (in a short time fram - as in go up then slight dip then up again) or just have the two major dips??? Just wondering - would be interested to know?

Hey AJ

With Clomid I have been told that you can release more than one egg. My cd21 progesterone results they were in the 80's doc said that I might have released more than 1 egg. My chart went triphasic on my first cycle of clomid.......first time in 14 cycles.

I guess time will tell...........hoping this helps you. Looks like you 'O' hope you get one more high temp tomorrow.

If you do then we will only be one day apart in the TWW.

Jade

Hey AJ,

I'm not sure about Oing twice in one cycle, but looking at your chart it doesn't look like you O'd until maybe CD15 or 16. I think if you did release 2 eggs because of Clomid it would happen quite close together??

Good luck! Hope you get your coverline soon!

thanks girls - not too stressed - hope that i have O'd and at least i woun't have that long a cycle...