Thread: pink af

Baby0309 Guest

Default pink af

hello everyone,
    im new to the forum and looking forward to chatting to you girls, learning and hopefully helping you girls to.
    I have a question, I had a strange cycle with all those usualy pregnancy symptoms as you do, 1 being a very high cervix right until af a day late. (never over 28days usually)
    I had clear cm temps were raised after suposid o
    but when the af came in it was clear cm with pink blood it was extreamly lighter than average but i have usually heavy bad periods. it usually goes on for 6 to 7 days this time 4 and a little spotting.
    Im wondering if i didnt o and its a avolunionalry period or has anyone had pink blood before?
    Oh it did go red but when u wiped it it left pink on the papper... sorry to much infor girls

Hi Baby0309 welcome to BellyBelly
    Unfortunately I dont have any help to offer, but I am keen to see what the other ladies have to say.....Im in a similar situation myself this month!

did you do a pregnancy test at all?

I havent yet....FF set my recommended test date as the 16th....so im just hanging out till then

Baby0309 Guest

hi Helenau
    are you bleeding light pink to? and are you just spotting or full af?
    do you know how long your cycles are?
    if so i could help you/

with me, I was late a day which doesnt seem much but never in my menstral life have i been late unless i was pregnant.
    I know something was up as i had constipation (dont normaly have a prob )
    and sickness, and temps high cervix high, backache in the middle of my back, couldnt stop pee,ing. not like me at all im like a camel normaly. waking up really early not to test but couldnt sleep then tired all day and early night.
    erractic nightmares everynite.... but they can be put down to progesterone and just sleep stress going on.

If i had a normal period i wouldnt question it, but its just different which is why i question it.
    I was thinking it could be that non period (avonlutionary) but progesterone did come in as i had enlarged breasts which hurt and didnt fit into my bra for a few days. then sadly it left

I wonder, if you dont ovulate does progesterone come in like normal around that time?
    i did have ewcm and i did have prog symptoms?
    the

the other reason for this type of af could be pregnant but having periods.
    my cervix went down 2 days after i did get af, i supose it would if your going to bleed would it? na i cant be as my temps are down to.

so i guess its just one of those cycles that are strange as i was paying attention to everything this month.

Baby0309 Guest

helenau.. i just thought if you still have 4 days till your due, it could be implant bleed
    sometimes that happens when it attaches to the lining of you. Id try testing as first responce can tell you a few days b4 your due

Hi baby0309
    Sorry to have hijacked your post
    AF was due for me on Wednesday......and I am normally regular to the day! On Thursday night and Friday i got light pink spotting, but thats been all. I dont feel any different to normal......Im a restless sleeper and I pee alot normally LOL
    I usually have a regular 27 day cycle. I was sick for afew days after my last AF, so I dont know if this has anything to do with it??
    Im a little scraed to POAS......just keep thinking AF will be here any minute and I will just be more disappointed if I get a BFN as well if you know what I mean......
    Thanks so much for your suggestions and help Its so good to be able to worry and vent here

Baby0309 Guest

lol im a fan of hyhackers in the site they make life interesting in here

okay so im thinking your pregnant here
    obvioulsy we dont know cause you wont test
    but seriously i know what your saying.. i took ttc really seriously this time more so and i tested 3 x ..... it was really very depressing, so is af turning up mind you haha
    im not going to test again unless im late for af...

so girl when are you testing.. dont make us wait till the 16th

Ok you talked me into it lol........and DH tends to agree with you.....so i guess its POAS day tomorrow!!!! Yikes!!!

Baby0309 Guest

yeah hellen im even so excited for yous both
    hopefully youl have 2 beutiful lines to show us here...
    i have to work in the morning but not leave untill 1030 here in adelaide if not ill catch up with you in the night to see how your going.
    you will be 4 days overdue then right?
    unless you have been late in the past this looks good.

Well I did my POAS......got a negative
    But Im still not discouraged.....Im usually regular as clockwork, never even a day late.....so Im thinking there is still hope Feeling rather odd today and yesterday.....not like AF coming, but odd I dont really know how to discribe it.
    Fertility Friend said something about testing on Wednesday.....so i will see what happens with AF and if its still a no show i will test again Wednesday
    Thank you so much for your encorouragement

Baby0309 Guest

ohhhh i was braceing myself as i scrolled down...
    does ff say wednesday because you might have oed later, and saying you are pregnant the hpt wouldnt show it yet? is that right?
    if so wooo hooo
    like you said we know our bodys hey, and if your never late like im never late you know something is up.. xx

Sorry i have been MIA on this one.......havent been on the net as much as I would like to
    So....anyway...... I did my POAS again on Wednesday.......and YIKES!!!! Its all so strange, I mean I had a pretty good idea it would be positive....but to actually see it in reality....well Im slightly blown away to say the least!!! LOL Im booked in to see my GP tomorrow.....but other than that I have no clue what to do now lol I feel very silly sayingthat!!!
    Anyway, ive been trying to get on here since then to let you know and thanks again for all your support these last few days.....it has really helped to ease my mind

Baby0309 Guest

woooohooooo
    im glad i helped, wasnt it crazy thou as you got a bfn only days prior
    I guess you oed later than thought.
    how many days past o were u when you got the bfn?

anyway... hmmm what to do now lol.. sit on your ass girl and put your feet up. cause your not gonna get to do that when he/shes born lol
    just do the doc visits and keep getting some excersise and eat well.. good luck to you and hubby i bet he was just as excited... well done

Awe thank you And yes DH is totally stoked too.....he has started telling people already!!! Ugh big mouth he is lol
    Well the Dr says I am 5 weeks and the BFN was probably a false reading or something....I used a different brand the second time so she said that may have helped too.....who knows lol

Baby0309 Guest

helen ... goto love your man for his fat mouth... id love that
    5 weeks gezz girl were ur pregnant before your last cycle then.
    what was the brand of the first hpt you used as a matter of interest id like to not buy them?