Thread: Pls have a look at my chart

Default Pls have a look at my chart

Hi,

This is the first cycle I have temped vaginally and I am also using OPK's for the first time.

Before I got a +ve OPK FF said that I Oed on CD10. Now I am still waiting for O and a temp dip and rise. Today is the 3rd day I have registered a +ve OPK. Should I assume that I am still going to O in the next day or so?

Hey Bekz, has the test line been the same darkness as the control line? If it has been on all 3 days then you should be BDing as often as possible. But looking at your slight temp drop, O could possibly be today but will need to wait and see what your temp does tomorrow.

All lines have been as dark or darker (today the darkest). My temp was done 1 hour before normal time because DD needed me. I also did temp at normal time and it was 36.7 which is what is has been for a few days now. I guess time will tell hey

clare076 Guest

Hi Bek

I believe it is possible to get a +ve OPK and then ovulate 24-72 hours later, also you can get a +ve opk and not ovulate at all. I got a positive on CD23 but didn't actually have a sustained thermal shift until CD35.

Are you using the OPK at the same time every day? and make sure you don't use first morning urine as it can pick up the previous days hormone.

All you can do is continue bding until such time as your temp indicates a thermal shift.

GL