Thread: Q about temping???

Default Q about temping???

Hi Everyone,

just looking for some advice, im on CD 30 9 DPO, last night and early this morning it was bitterly cold at my house and when i woke this morning, i was so freezing and could not get warm, i took my temp and it was 36.5 which means it had dropped .4 from the previous day, i feel back to sleep and i woke feeling warmer and took my temp again and it was back to 36.9, so im not sure which temp to use, does the outside tempreture have any affect on what your tempreture is?, or does it mean that AF is knocking on my door ? :-k

The outdoor temperature wouldn't have anything to do with your body temp unless you room was icy cold too, even then I still don't think it would make too much of a difference.

Love

Did you sleep with your mouth open maybe?

Hi Shellstar76

The only way that the outside temp can affect your body temp is if the outside temp is very cold eg freezing or close to it and if you are in that temp with minimal clothing for a long time.

As the others have said, unless it was freezing in your room your body temperature shouldn't have changed.

maybe the dip isn't a bad thing as it could be an implantation dip?!

Good luck.

Thanks everyone for your help, it was back to 36.9 today, so it was an implantation dip!! [-o<