Thread: question

Question question

hey there i am new to all of this and was wanting some advice...
    i thought i was coming into my fertile time now but i just set up a fertility friend chart and it says i have past it...
    i bd'd at cd 5, 12 and18 and it said that my predicted o is on cd 14 do you think its possible? i mean i am so dissapointed coz i miss calculated it all but i have been feeling strange lately i was wondering if u guys could tell me if there is a chance that even though i stuffed it up i still could be pg???

Hi noni
    Are you able to post a link to your ff chart? I can have a look for you, but can't promise to be able to help - as i'm kinda new to it too.

Default ta

hey there my chart dosn't have alot of info in it no temping or anything but i think its at
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

Hi noni
    Seems that somehow you have the link to my chart. How did you add the link? I might me able to help you.

i have no idea how i did that lol i am completely clueless maybe it has something to do with looking at your chart??? i am totally confused

Hey Noni - no problem. If you go to your chart on ff, on the left hand column go to Sharing, Home page setup and then at the top of the page - home page Web address. Copy that and then come back to BB - User profile and paste it in your signature.
    hope that works

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/170884
    thats it i think hey there isn't much there lol just when AF is and when predicted fertility and when we BD'D but i hadn't started temping or anything lol

Hi noni - that worked. After all that, I can't really help you at all. Sorry
    Perhaps ff was going by your last cycle length, as there isn't really any signs on your chart to indicate o - ie cm, or temps. What made you think you were coming in to your fertile window?

well i'm a bit embarrased actually i thought it was a matter of timing i was told that 10 - 14 days before AF was the time... u see i only just set up that charting thing like yesterday and the calender kinda thing with the predictions on it when u log in was what made me think maybe i was wrong i am just stupid sorry i bothered u..

Hey noni - it was no bother at all, and please, I don't think your stupid. I was exactly the same a couple of months ago. I just thought you might have had some signs that made you think you were in your fertile window - like cervical mucous or ovulation pains.
    Why not come and join the TTC thread. That is where I have learnt so much from everyone. You can ask anything you like.

sorry for my outbust i'm really emotional atm just don't think we have done it this month u know

morning noni - no worries. Why not visit the 1-6 month ttc thread - we have lots of emotional outbursts there and there are lots of supportive people to help you thru it, and of course on the rest of the forum.

hey thanx for everything i have fixed up my chart now and apparantly we did BD in the fertile time but only once so i am trying my best to stay positive but its wearing thin i am afraid... especially with all the AF cramps i am getting

Hi noni - I'm getting some cramping too - am due to test on Thursday. If you check out some of the succesful pregnancy charts , you'll see that some people only bd'd once or twice in the fertile window and still managed to fall pregnant - so you're still in with a chance!

when in your cycle are u testing? for me AF is due on the 13th, i am turning 21 on the 11th so i am hoping that i get a nice present a few days later... i have done a test lol at like approx 7dpo one of those ones that say u can do it early lol i am hoping that they arent accurate (a few ppl have reasured me in another thread that they arent usually) ohhhh so much goodluck to you for ur test on thursday my fingers are crossed for u!!!