Thread: Really confused

Default Really confused

I'm really confused trying to figure out if I've ovulated or not.

Fertility Friend predicted today or the previous two days, and I thought for sure I had yesterday, as my breasts got REALLY sore and they always start hurting on ovulation day. My temperature hasn't really changed a whole lot though (0.2 degrees). I also had a headache which also tends to happen around O day.

I'm not sure which temperature to count for today. I usually get up at 7:00 so that's usually when I take my temperature. Today though I had to get up to visit the Loo at 6:00 so since I had to move out of bed I took my temperature. It was 97.6 (not very high). Then I went back to sleep until 8:30. I took my temperature again purely out of curiousity and it was 98.0 which is so much better but probably not very accurate since I'd probably only been asleep for 2 hours.

Is it at all possible that I've ovulated even though there wasn't much of a change on my temperature chart? Can I count the 98.0 or am I stuck with the 97.6 LOL.
    I promised my dad I'd come visit him tomorrow (he lives an hour away and I'd be staying a few days) but I don't want to leave if I haven't ovulated yet. I guess I have tonight for BDing and hopefully that will be enough until i get back (if I haven't for sure ovulated by then)

Why don't you adjust the temp & see how you go?

In the data section at the bottom is a temp adjuster.... You put in your regular waking time, then the 2 times & temps you got today & it will give you an approximate temp for your normal waking time. I would assume it's going to be somewhere in between the 2 you got

HTH

I didn't even know you could do that! Thanks!

I think you should use the first temp, because it was closer to your usual wake up time. The second temp is 1.5 hours from your usual wake up time and you had been disturbed.

Also it does look like you are Oing very soon

GL

Tanya

OK I put down the first temp and tried to be patient (gahd that's hard) and today I got my 98.2 for real so I'm happy and relieved. Now I can go out of town for a few days and not worry about missing out on valuable BD time.