Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Short Luteal Phase

I do take them with dinner right now so I will try 1/2 (50mg) in the morning and see if that helps. Thanks!

Twin Sister - sorry to hear u r feeling so crappy right now...i'll still send over some just incase there's a slight chance

Hey twin sister - I've always found having them in the morning is better. Your temp dip at 7dpo could be normal - it could also be an implantation dip - so don't give up hope yet and, if you can, try stay on the B6 just for the rest of this cycle just in case or until AF turns up.

Thanks so much for all you support, i really appreciate it. I just took a whole pill with my breakfast so I'll see how that goes.

As for my temperature it just dropped way below the coverline today so I'm pretty sure I'm not PG. I just looked at my chart though and I'm actually 9 DPO and AF isn't here yet so that's already an improvement as usually by day 8 I start spotting and AF comes on day 9.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/153c48
    Last edited by Twin Sister; September 4th, 2006 at 01:25 AM.

Well AF started today but at least I made it to 10DPO this month. I aso found my stomach was better takinmg the B6 in the morning like suggested so I will continue on and maybe next month

Well done Twinsister - that's great.

Sorry about AF - but good about the 10 DPO Hope next month is even better!!!!!

So now I'm confused. I thought I got AF the other day but it was just a bit of spotting and now at 11 DPO still no AF. My temp was up again today. I still think my chances of being PG are pretty low (especially looking at my temps this week) but I went out and got a home PG test just in case (wishful thinking and all). FF friend said I'm due to test today but I'm waiting for tomorrow morning as I still think AF is going to show up. I know it's still early but Fingers crossed.

Oh interesting!!!!! Some people get a dip in temp 7-10 days after o for implantation...could that be it????? How intriguing - u might still be in for a chance. Will be sending u HEAPS of Let us know how u go tomorrow - but remember it still may be too early to test. Good luck

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Twinsister...sending you lots of
    Emma xo

I havae my fingers crossed for you Twinsister!

Well there was no need to test in the end, as AF came today (for real this time) but I'm pleased that I made it to 12 DPO before she came and I have high hopes for next month. Thanks so much for all you kind words and wishes though, i really appreciated them.

Awww sorry to hear that But you are right about being positive about your 12 day LP - that's fabulous!!! Best wishes for this next cycle

Thanks Iluvella

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12