Thread: Signs of O?

Question Signs of O?

Ladies I need your wealth of knowledge and assistance... Have a look at my chart - I really think it likely I O'd on CD14, but FF has not shown any coverline, any sign at all that anything happened... I did not use OPKs this month (doh!) and am just curious what you think...???

Keen sweets, I think that, from looking at your chart, it likely that you did O on CD 14 or 15, but I think the reason FF won't give you a cover line etc is because of the rise in temp you had on CD8. If you go in adn change your temp on CD 8, it may give you a cover line? (Can you remember what happened on CD 7 or 8 to make it shoot up like that?!)

Either way, I think you have o'd, and it looks like you were doing the right thing at the right time. As always, I am keeping it all crossed that this is YOUR month. xx

Keen - I had a look at your chart before I read Lucy's reply, and i was going to say the exact same thing. Just remove your temp from CD8 and see what happens. I had a similar high temp this cycle and asked the same question as you as i had though i had o'd as well but FF didn't give me a coverline. One of the girls said to remove on of the high temps before ovulation, and what do you know, it gave me a coverline right where i thought it should be.

Good luck Keen, fingers crossed you get your BFP...

Sal Guest

Yep Keen, I'd say CD15. Don't forget FF is a dumb computer program!

I'd agree with CD15 too. Tick the discard box for that wacky high temp and I think you'll hear the PLONK noise as FF drops your coverlines for you!!

*TamaraP* Guest

Ditto to all the other girls.
    Praying as hard as anything this is your month Keen.

I too have high hopes for you keen... I think you were doing what was required at the right time too...
    YAY!!!!

I agree with the girls too that you Oed on cd 14/15 and I really hope this is your cycle for a BFP matey as you deserve it so much. Sending you lots of

Thanks guys. I had actually considered that and have taken it out - I had a fever that day, stupid flu! I have now actually marked it as a fever - but alas has made no difference. Hoping next month will be more accurate. Thanks to GOLDILOCKS it may be as she sent me 18 OPKs! Should help

If i were you keen, i'd just take the temp out and see what happens. I'd rather have a coverline to see in front of me than to try and interpret it myself....you can always put it back in again....

goldilocks Guest

Hi Keen!

I'd say you O'd on CD14.

If FF gave you a coverline I'd say it would be just under 36.3. If you look at your temps after CD15, only one drops as low as 36.3 so all of the others would be above the coverline. Sorry if I'm not making any sense! I'm just trying to apply my own chart to yours as FF gave me a coverline just under my temp at 1DPO

I'm you get your much deserved BFP this month, hon!!!

Lots of love
    Goldi
    -xxxooo-