Thread: Spotting at ovulation?

*sydneydoula* Guest

Default Spotting at ovulation?

Hi everyone,
    I was wondering if anyone else had experienced spotting around ovulation. I noticed that overnight i had some slight tinged CM, i am CD 9, and i have had partial ferning for the last couple of days and last night i had full ferning. What do you all think?

Not sure about the spotting, but what is 'ferning', I've never heard that term before?

Wink

ferning is the term used when use saliva OPk's such as maybe maybe- if your "ferning" it means you are partially fertile. Your salivia looks like little ferns rather that just specks on the OPK

HTH

I've had ovulation spotting. It didn't happen everytime, but it only lasted for a day when it did.

I spotted this cycle from CD9 until CD12...in fact all of the days when I had either watery or EWCM. I O'd on CD12. Apparently, according to a book called Taking Charge of your Fertility or something like that, spotting around O is a good sign.

I hope it is, I'm 7dpo now.

Good luck.

Lisa

i was just about to post the same question.....
    Im CD 18, and last 2 cycles i have ovulated on CD 18 or 19. DP and i bd last night, then i went out with the girls for dinner, when i went to te toilet i had one streak of red blood only a little. i am thinking i O'ed either friday or yesterday as i had major cramping (really bad) so is the red streak an ok sign? i have never ever had it before, and thisis my 7th month TTC. luv TG

When i was filling in my Chart on FF the other day, with that info box that comes up said that spotting at ovulation can occur although it doesnt happen that often.