Thread: Spotting= ov or implantation????

Default Spotting= ov or implantation????

Hi again girls....sorry to keep being a pest with all these questions. Who would think i've already had a baby - lol????

My temps are really strange...still very low and surely i've o'd by now as it's day 23 of a 34 day cycle (usually). Last night and today i've been getting some brown spotting, period pain-like cramps and heaviness. Do u think this is o or implantation???

I'm thinking maybe o as my temps are still so low - but not sure. How long after o can implantation occur?

If someone could explain how i put my FF chart up i could show u

TIA

could be either? more likely implantation though

ooohhh i hope so...u don't think it's too early???

after my last cycle, all I can say is "Anything is possible"
    chin up sweets

Ooooh I hope it's implantation Rae! But when you first fell pregnant will El I could tell just by looking at you even before you found out (strange, but true, I remember you and I sitting on my lounge talking about 'what if' and I just remember thinking to myself 'you are!'). Fingers crossed for you sweetie!!!

Well it's just gonna be a loooonngg 2 week wait now Got a breakout on my chest...which i NEVER get - just in preg and been extra tired - i think i'll need to find that thread on imaginary symptoms in the 2 week wait....that thread worked well for Ryn i think it was

Thanks for the support....i'm sooooooo excited -it's like waiting to be preg for the first time again