Thread: temp time & illness.

Question Cheat forcasting on ff, temp time & illness.

Hi all,

SORRY THIS THREAD IS UP TWICE, TRIED TO EDIT THE TITLE AND CLICKED RETURN OR SOMETHING AND IT'S UP TWICE.
    Just a charting question for your consideration.

I am pretty sure I O'd on cd 15 (18th april)
    Last night (19th april) was my birthday and I was taken out for a beautiful dinner but by 12.30am I was quite sick cramps and the runs. I was up again at 2am, stuck to the loo for an hour so I had a bit of a lousy sleep all up. I ate something that either didn't agree with me or it was off I guess. Such a pain!
    Anyway, I took my temp at 6.30am as usual and it was a big jump to 36.84 the day before was 36.63.
    I took the morning off and went back to sleep. At 9.30am after a couple more hours sleep I took it again and it read 36.68.

Which should I record? I was sick and a bit hot & feverish when I took the first temp.

Out of curiosity I went ahead on my fertility friend chart and entered some possible temps for the next two days and because of the high temp this morning it has put my O day as CD 16, yesterday. If I put in the slightly lower 9.30am temp it said i o'd on CD 15 (which I hope it was due to BD timing)

Complicated question I know. I hope it makes sense to someone out there.
    thanks, sassba
    Last edited by sassba32; April 20th, 2007 at 12:26 PM.