Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Temps in 2WW.....

Question Temps in 2WW.....

Ok, ok, I promised myself I wouldn't post this because I don't want to get stressed out by my chart in the two-week-wait but I can't help myself and I need to know!

Can you please look at my chart..... are my temps too low to achieve a pregnancy? They seem very low compared to other people.....

And I don't want to hear any bad stuff!! Give me some hope people!!!

I don't think that it matters what your temps are as long as they go up or dip (for implantation) and then go back up

Good luck!!!

Oh hun, you are one stressed out chick.. I have my chart in the successful charts thread, check it out. I had only started my herbs and AP that month. I was so not expecting to be pg because my temps were so low, exactly at where yours are. I was panicking about what the herbs were doing to me. Please don't give up hope. xx

Thanks girls, I'm actually pretty relaxed this time around!! lol i'm not letting anything bother me however i did need to ask this question. I'm not analysing my body or what its doing either which is what i normally do tee hee (like all of us)

Just as i thought, it doesnt matter what my temps are doing i know i can still get pregnant even if they go down

besides, i can't control it so why bother getting stressed out

Good attitude Ren, however it is hard not to overanalyse everything...

My worst time is around 10dpo when every AF symptom is also a pregnancy symptom - when I get preggers I bet I get no symptoms just to mess with my head

Your time will come soon

Your temps look great Ren. They are all above your coverline. Got everything crossed that this is your month.

Nothing wrong with your temps. Mine were always pretty low, even with this pregnancy. I got temp dips for 2 or 3 days with my successful cyles but not everyone gets those. They didn't occur until at least 6DPO.

Thank you girls for looking at my chart I appreciate it. I will just wait out the next 7 days now....

Good luck Ren, hope the time fly by and you get some good news soon. xx

Great looking temp today Ren

Good luck hun, as the other girls have said, your temps are still above ur coverline and thats good! Some girls have higher temps and then some girls have lower temps. Thats the hard part cos we are all so different, its hard to know if we have a normal temp...iykwim...

Thanks NurseDan, yeah i am really happy with yesterdays temp! and today it was the same (taken 1hr later tho)... forgot to set my alarm tee hee

M2C- thanku! not long til you O! (I'll be back in the ttc thread end of next week when its all over! )

Your temps are looking really good. Fingers crossed that this is your lucky cycle.

Your temps look amazing Ren!!!!!!!! I've got everything crossed for you (except Bubble's legs hopefully as we have our scan this arvo! )

Seriously though, your temps really do look fantastic! And I think you timed everything right too!

Just a side note... which I've probably asked at some point in the past do you temp vaginally or orally? Because vaginal temps are often higher than oral temps so that can mean your temps are lower (but as you already know its the pattern and not the actual temps that count anyway!).

Thanks Satya & Aleasha!!! :P

Thanks Aleasha for keeping everything crossed except bubs legs!!!! tee hee good luck today at the scan how exciting !!!! will you find out the sex??
    ie i do it orally! can't bear the thought of doing it vaginally! lol and thats right, as long as i get the general idea of the temps and what my chart is doing then its all ok anyway.... i've heard Vaginal is more accurate for sure.

this is my lucky cycle!!

I have been so good and not posting in the ttc threads!! just taking each day as it comes..... not analysing & it feels good.

Yep, finding out sex if bub permits! LOL!

I used to do mine vaginally, though my FS said I had to to get more accurate measurements. Not really very fun (especially since he said "yes, during AF too" BLEL!).

Fantastic attitude Ren!!! this is your lucky cycle too.

Well my temps are staying nice and high hoping nothing changes in the next few days.... bit nervous.... AF due in 3 days time.... will know soon enough if BFP or AF coming!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast