Thread: Temps during AF

gobble-gobble Guest

Default Temps during AF

This is my first month of taking my temps, I started on CD3, Im now on CD6. All my temps so far have been between 36.45-36.49. Just after AF has finished, are my temps meant to be at their 'lowest' point or are the temps still meant to be coming down??
    Can you tell Im a bit confused

Gobble, I don't think there is any 'right' temp that you need to have at any given point. It varies from woman to woman. It will probably take a few cycles for you to become familiar with your own individual temp pattern. HTH & all the best!

Your temps after AF will be approximately the same as when you do have AF. So, you'll only reall notice a change in your temps with you O. Good luck.

Celsie. xoxox

Actually I have to disagree.

I find that in the couple of days immediately following AF, for me, one of two things will happen. My temps will either start at around 36.63 or they will drop TO around 36.63 within a day or so of AF leaving.

My temp also (unlike most women) doesn't always drop when AF is on her way. Sometimes it is still up very high when AF starts.

Lisa

gobble-gobble Guest

I guess its still too early to know what my 'regular' chart will be like. At least my temps have been fairly constant so far, not up and down like a yo-yo

My current chart is a shocker. Up and down like a flipping yo-yo. If I'm to believe my temps and temp pattern I could possibly have O'd on CD9 which would be really unusual for me so I have a feeling I'm going to have an anovulatory chart at worst or a "proper" O late.

Not at all what I was hoping would happen now that I've got a deadline to meet!

Lisa

Quote Originally Posted by gobble-gobble
    I guess its still too early to know what my 'regular' chart will be like. At least my temps have been fairly constant so far, not up and down like a yo-yo
    Got the nail right on the head there It really does vary from person to person. For me, my temps before ovulation are around 36 and after they are around 36.5. Maybe have a look t some charts on FF & you'll see just how varied they can be!

gobble-gobble Guest

thanks sarah, I checked out a few charts in the 'chart gallery' on FF, and mine looks quite boring, not many ups and downs.
    Can anyone tell me how to make my chart available as a link in my signature for other people to see??

There is an option in the menu on FF, I think it's 'Sharing' or 'Sharing my chart'. You can than copy the link into your sig.

gobble-gobble Guest

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/14c6f3

Thanks DisGirl! I had another low-ish temp, Ive been feeling dizzy and run-down all day. I guess im going to ovulate fairly soon, my cycles are always very regular 27-29 days, this is my first month of temping, so Im really curious to see FF pinpoint when Ovulation actually happens