Thread: Thermometer question

Default Thermometer question

Hi everyone, I received my BBT thermometer today. Just wondering if it would be a bad idea to start using it this cycle? I haven't O'd yet, and I don't want to mess up my chart. Thanks, Sez

i think u may as well start - even if u don't want to record it in ur chart - just so u get used to taking ur temp at the same time each morn before u do anything else....as it does take a bit to get used to. It's also exciting to start charting - so why delay it

I would start using it now, that way you have some idea of what your chart will look like next cycle, unless you get a BFP of course

I had the same problem last month! So, I used both! LOL My old one and the new one. It was also a good way to confirm the temp.

Good luck with TTC!!!

Celsie. xoxox

Thanks girls, sorry I didn't explain myself very well, posted in a big hurry. I am charting already, but decided I should get a BBT thermometer instead of using my regular fever one. I think that's a good idea Celsie, I'll use both LOL! Did both of your themometers give you the same or very similar readings?

We're not actually TTC until cycle after next, but I want to get a good idea of what my cycle is doing after d&c. CD 17 and still no sign of O! Still, the cycle I fell pg I didn't O til cd 26. Very annoying though, the sooner I O, the sooner we can TTC!

Thanks again everyone!

Good Luck with ur charting, Personally i wouldnt be using the fever one, and just use the BBT one, it gives more precise information on your chart. I was lucky to receive mine just before AF arrived so could start a clear cycle.