Thread: Using lunar cycle in chart?

Question Using lunar cycle in chart?

Hi Everyone,

Since I'm not temping, I'm using a chart I made on my PC to chart my observations, and I've included a line with the stages of the lunar cycle as well. I'm curious if any one else has/is incorporating lunar fertility awareness into their charting, and if so, what have you noticed about the influence on your O dates?

:-)

hi, sorry i haven't ever done that before, hopefully someone will come and be able to help you

I have had my lunar cycle done but never used it. Maybe I should get it out again as we have been TTC #2 for a while.

I looked at using it but I got all confused. I found a date calculator on the internet that gives you dates for TTC. I really dont know wheather to believe it or not but I am considering giving it a go just for the heck of it.

I do take a lot of notice, what I have noticed is that I am Oing a week or so after a full moon since becoming 'regular' since the birth od DD#3. I hope it continues, it is said that conception that occurs in a full moon phase is more likely to be a boy (definately not 100%, but worth a shot )

Tanya

Thanks for your replies!
    I tried to work this out when TTCing with DD, however, that was a while ago now! My cycles ran 29, 29 ,29 then everynow and again, 25, to bring it back into sync with the moon. When I look back over my journal now I realise I conceived DD in a 25 day cycle, but I haven't been able to work out what phase the moon was in at the time (not very clever with astrology things, I'm afraid).

I'll be keen to hear if anyone gets any results from this!
    :-)