Thread: watery CM?

asm Guest

Default watery CM?

Am I right in thinking that watery CM is a sign of fertility? I haven't noticed much eggwhite like CM (not that i've been paying close attention), so was scared i wasn't ovulating, but i just read that watery CM is also a sign of fertility?? is this right ????

Yes, that's right. It is thought that watery CM is the most fertile. Normally I get both watery and EWCM each month but this month I just go the watery CM. I still O'd without EWCM though.

*TamaraP* Guest

When I am at "O" date I tend to get a little EWCM then the rest is watery. I produce lots (sorry if TMI)....

I don't really like EWCM that much anyway...looks gross 8-[

If you're using FF to chart your cycle, it counts watery CM and EWCM as being fertile.
    I hate the watery CM - I don't like feeling 'wet' (sorry if TMI).

I definitely agree - that is very fertile mucus.

I get VERY watery clear around 'O'. Last month on 18th, 19th & 20th July (sorry TMI) it felt like I was very lubricated, like I get when I have sex or after DH has you know what! :-s

I did an internal on myself (sorry again TMI) and it was sooo slippery and clear. Smelt very sweet as well. These dates were day 11/12/13 of my current cycle.

Then since 21st July it all disapeared.

I take these signs that I was ovulating, so now know to really look out for them in my next cycle.

al

Yeah I think the more slippery and stretchy.. the better.. coz it's nice and easy for the little guys to swim through and survive in waiting for the little eggie