Thread: what do you think

mooshie Guest

Default what do you think

hi peoples

well this is more than likely my last cycle at charting and it may well be my last cycle of actively ttc (i am a bit over the whole trying game now to tell you the truth and if we don't fall this month then we will sit down and decide what to do)

so i am calling all chart stalkers to check out my chart (it is in my signature - just click on my ticker) and let me know what you think.

thank you

oh hun, its a great start..but you know its too early to tell yet

mooshie Guest

updated

okay now i am on cd13 and my temps are seriously bizarre - there has been no constant steady rise just up and down up and down lol i can almost guess my temp what it is going to be before i take it pmsl

okay possible symptoms - hah this is a laugh

extremely sore bb's now they are usually sore right from ovulation up to one or two days before af arrives, however this cycle they didn't start to begin to get sore until a few days ago and now they HURT - especially at night time, i find it hard to sleep on my tummy, last night my nipples felt like they were burning but they don't feel burning this morning. no changes in colour or anything (they do feel a bit bigger).

feel normal in myself i am getting the odd occassional af type twinge every now and then.

okay do i waste my money and buy a hpt today, lol i don't really want to waste money, plus i am going for a job interview tommorrow (2nd interview) and if i do a hpt before then and it is neg i don't want to feel like ****, on the other hand if it is positive then i don't want to give anything away in the interview lol. can't win can i. so what do you reckon???? i am betting tho as my interview is in the mid afternoon tommorrow af will arrive about 1/2 hr before i am due to go.

anyway chart stalkers - give me your thoughts

thanks

I am sorry I am not a chart stalker.... But

You could always buy a HPT on the way TO your interview & lock it in your car (if you are taking one), then do the HPT when you get home... that way there is less temptation to use it before your interview!!!

Mooshie - don't you dare jinx yourself!! Do not buy it until after intvw tomorrow and that way you'll be super ace at the intvw and go home, poas Wed and announce the brilliant bfp thats coming!!
    Hang in there and wait just one more day....... I know you can do it....

mooshie Guest

pmsl sonya

guess what i caved and brought a double pack of tests today (fortel) they fell into the trolley lol, anyway i have brought them home and chucked them in the back of the cupboard and i am trying sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard to forget i have them, i don't really want to use them but i do - arghh you know what i mean lol

Oh nooooooooooo Mooshie you have been hijacked by the dreaded HPT...
    Whatever will you do?? At least if you do cave and test, you can claim the HPT's made you do it!!
    PMSL....
    PS. Try to resist and not jinx pleeeeeeaaaaasssseeeeee.

Good luck Michelle!!
    Tanya