Thread: What type of thermometer?

Default What type of thermometer?

Wondering what type of thermometer people use? I worked out long ago that the one that I got wasn't accurate enough (or I have a remarkably stable temperature) and so jsut stopped taking note of my temp.

I think that I should start charting again and don't want to spend money on anything else that doesn't work.

Thanks
    Taff

Taff, I use a bbt thermometer, but started off with a normal fever thermometer. I don't think it makes that much difference. I thin kif your temps are "remarkably stable" that should help you determine O day

I would keep temping for a whole cycle at least and see what comes of the chart at the end

Tanya

kizzy Guest

Hi Taff,

I use a BBT as well. You can pick them up from the chemists. I fund the digital ones better as they are eaiser to read when you're half asleep in the mornings.

I use a digital thermometer that goes to 1 decimal place. It was just a cheapy but works fine.

I'm using the surgipack ovulation thermometer. I just got it from the chemist for about $16.95 and it goes to 2 decimal places.