Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yay I think I'm back to normal!

Default Yay I think I'm back to normal!

Hi everyone. Well I've been charting for 29 days after going off the pill (was on it for 10 years) and I can feel AF symptoms coming on! I'm so relieved because I really thought my cycle would be out of whack. I used to have a 31 day cycle pre-pill so it appears that nothing has really changed, it's such a relief. Here's hoping AF actually shows up!

I've been comparing my chart to the other girls who have conceived and the graph it is starting to look like those - phew! Fingers crossed it keeps going this way

goldilocks Guest

That's excellent news, Suz! My cycles went straight back to normal after going off the pill too (after being on it for about 8 years) and I had no problem falling pregnant.

All the best with TTC!

Love
    Belle
    -xxxooo-

Congrats Suz. I too am back to normal - it took over two months after coming off the pill. It's good to know what's going on with your body

That's great to hear Suz - must be a relief!!! Here's hoping u'll begin TTC soon

Woo hoo Suz!!!

Now go get busy!!! LOL

Celsie. xoxox

Have u had any luck with AF arriving yet? If so then we must be doing that female insync thing cause AF came today for me. Hope ur cycle is cooperating since coming off the pill....i'm happy cause mine finally seems to be getting somewhat more regular as the months go on

Nope afraid not I honestly thought all was going well but then got EWCM (??? goodness knows what's going on there) on saturday and woke up with the world's worst case of thrush on sunday (sorry TMI - and that's why I couldn't come over Sunday morning Rae, but I wasn't gonna be that honest with your DH )

It's day 35 now but my 'issues' are surely messing with my cycle...

oh well

Ohh bummer - damn i hate thrush!!!!!!!! Lol - yeah i think Paul would have died if u'd have said that to him - hehehe i can just imagine it!!! Will keep my fingers crossed that it all sorts itself out soon

Hope the Thrush clears up soon! you poor thing

Hi Suz
    Well u know how i said yesterday that i was happy cause AF had arrived on time and was feeling confident that things were back to normal....well i spoke too soon! Woke up this morn and no sign of AF - nothing at all today and usually on day 2 i'm absolutely gushing (TMI)!!!! GGGrrrrr so annoyed - i hate this irregular crap - so confusing and disheartening especially when i want it nice and predictable so it's easier for TTC. Must b the b/f - Oh well - i'm fortunate to be still able to b/f Ella so i shouldn't complain!

Oh no Rae - I hope it returns soon! hhhmmm or are you already UTD and it was implantation bleeding????

But yes, you are most lucky to still be b/f Ella so maybe it's nature's way of telling you you're doing a great job

It would be an absolute miracle if i was...Paul's WAY to careful with this kind of stuff...damn it!!! And with all that wine drinking i'd be a little worried if i was. I'm pretty sure it's just my screwed up body *sigh*

I wouldn't be too worried about the wine drinking. Look at the crazy xmas/new years we had before Ella came along and she turned out just fine

True,true

Ok girls I'm officially still not back to normal It's day 42 and no sign of AF anymore, although I had signs of ovulating twice (including EWCM) so go figure! Oh well, I'll keep waiting waiting....

Eeeek Fletch don't scare me like that! All the colour just drained from my face! PMSL

I tested a few weeks ago and they were negative so I really think it's my body playing tricks on me....oh well, maybe if it gets to 40 weeks, no AF and an unusually large abdomen I'll test again

Yeah u should test. Hang on -did u have some hot fling while DH was o/s????? Just joking...no really, maybe u o'd late and somehow happened

U'll have to test to at least keep Fletch and i from exploding with anticipation!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL you girls are a cack, still no AF though.... and now I think of it, if I was pg then I'd have a lot of explaining to do to DH hahahaha

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast