Thread: your advice

Default your advice

hey girls, i am just wondering if you can check my fertility friend chart and tell me whether my chart looks promising for this month and also when you think i should test, i did a HPT last wednesday but was negative. Can i please get your imput.
    thanks heaps

Hi Rosa,
    Do you know the day you ovulated? Your chart is putting the cross hair thing at last Wednesday...so that is the day that it thinks you might have ovulated.
    SAM

Hi Rosa,

You're only 5DPO, so it's far too early to tell. You'd want to wait at least another 5 days before testing. Good luck.

Celsie. xoxox

Do you mean you did a OPK last wednesday not a HPT? as going on by your chart you have only just ovulated and are about 5dpo.

Implantation (when the egg implants into the uterus) "usually" occurs six to ten days days past after ovulation.

hmm you also had ewcm and Ferning in the mid cycle, your temps don't show ovulation to me? Maybe it is anovulatory cycle ... wait a few more days all the best

hi girls, thanks so much for your answers, this is the first month of me temping, i started to get o pains last week so i entered the line in, i did a pregnancy test last wednesday and was negtive, i will defently wait till 6-7 days till testing and see how i go, thanks girls