Thread: cost of montesorri

clare076 Guest

Default cost of montesorri

Can anyone give me a rough estimate of the cost of montesorri schooling (Perth). I currently have DD in daycare one day a week and am wondering whether I should swap her to montesorri schooling. Also can you send them only one day a week, of is it fultime?

Thanks

Will's Montessori pre-school, which is 2 sessions a week (12 30 to 3pm), is $595 per term. We are in south australia, and he started there at 3. It is a pre-school only, not a day care. The children can attend with a parent, in playgroup, from 1 1/2- 2 1/2, then for transition, 1 session a week, then start pre-school at 3.

Mya-Rose goes to a montessori daycare. She only attends one day a week & it is the same cost as daycare, $55 a day. U can get the childcare rebate from centrelink for it aswell. I'm in QLD, so i'm not sure about Perth.

My son Nicholas attendeds Riverlands Montessori in Perth (swan valley).

It costs $910 per term (part time) and around $1060 a term (full time).

They also have a playgroup which is one morning a week for $60 a term.

As for only one day a week I'm not exactly sure. Nicholas attends part time and goes Tues/Wed/Thurs/Fri from 9am-12:30pm.

I know of several people who have their child there for different parts of the day, so maybe give the school a call and just ask.

Hope that helps and good luck