Thread: Help me understand the new CCTR

Question Help me understand the new CCTR

Ok i work part time from home. that combined with my volunter work has qualfied me foe the 50% rebate

Now how is this paid???

Do i pay the extra money to the centre and the government pys me or do the government pay stright to the centre??

B4 the new changes I was paying $10 a day, now i have been told to pay $20 but am entiled to 50% of that back. but how do i get that money back?

too confusing!!

every three months, the child care centre will send a usage statement to the FAO. it includes what hours you've had the kids in care, how much you've paid after CCB. after the three months (so around October) you'll get your 50% rebate in the bank that you get your normal FTB payments into

Is it true that you will only qualify for the rebate amount if you are working, looking for work, or studying?

Yep thats right.

I for one am very grateful for it. Our fees have gone up $150 a fortnight!!

yeah marydean, you only qualify if both you and your partner are engaged in work/study/training, or if you have an automatic qualification due to having a disability yourself or caring for a child with a disability. if you're actively looking for work (registered with a job network member etc) you may qualify, or if you're on a period of paid or unpaid maternity leave