Thread: Her first long day!!!!!

Default Her first long day!!!!!

OMG it nearly killed me! By 12 pm I thought I was going to go insane! I missed her sooooooooooooooooo much! And to think I was kinda looking forward to it with Seth coming soon, now I think I'd much rather her stay at home LOL! 6 weeks of holidays was bliss, just her and me I loved it and I have to say I'm sad to see her go back... and not just back but in 5 hour blocks LOL! My baby is growing up I can't believe next year she'll be a school girl *cry*

Hmmm... I wonder if I should look into home schooling

Remind me of this when I have Seth won't you?

*hugs*
    Cailin

Erin had her first day at preschool yesterday and she loved it. The first day was only 9.30 - 1pm, but next week will be until 3pm. When I picked her up she ran up and practically launched herself at me and gave me a big bear hug (think she may have missed me!).

It was strange only having Paige with me all day though...

Hi - Cait has 2 x 2 hour sessions this week and next and the week after that proper sessions start.

She loves going, gives the teacher a hug, I hardly get a kiss goodbye. I had a sniffle this time last year for 3yo kinda but not this year. I love watching her with the other kids and the make up games they play.

It was so nice walking there this morning, we live near the kinda and local primary school and there's kids everywhere and I ran into about six mums I hadn't seen for ages.

Cailin - I hope you don't have to wake up Seth too often for drop offs or pick ups, that would be a pain. Alex was due to go back down at the same time we set off for Kinda today, so he had his morning sleep in the pram, but I don't think every morning is going to be so well timed. Also, if they do a roster for parent help, try to get in before he's born, which I don't think leaves you much time !!

Barb.

<zoom> fast forward seven months ... third term is nearly over !

Caits kinda have had two visits to the primary school over the road for a tour and reading and art sessions. It's fairly small, 280 kids, two prep grades this year and they're looking at two and a composite next year.

Have you thought any more about home schooling ?