Thread: Montessori or Steiner playgroups & pre schools Melbourne

HipBubbyMama Guest

Default Montessori or Steiner playgroups & pre schools Melbourne

hello I am just after any experiences with Montessori or Steiner playgroups abd kinders in Melbourne, eastern and southern subburbs (I am in the sth east, right int he middle lol) I am considering a Montessori or Steiner playgroup or kinder for my DD, depending on which I think would suit her better in a years time (she is only 16 months old so a bit early to know iykwim) Also, I wondered if it's too late to take my DS 5 to a Monte or Steiner pg? I feel like he's missed out in some areas by attending mainstream kinders.

Any experiences would be great

TIA

Hi there - I was asking this not long ago and got some really helpful replies. I posted in the primary school thread though if you want to have a look.

I also vouch for the montessori pre sechool in langwarrin. My best friends sister sent her three children there and was so impressed with it that she bought it!!!!

It is a very good preschool. if you want any info feel free to contact me - reply here or use my msn addy.
    Cheers

I just wish it weren't so expensive - I'd love to send Kyla there, but not sure if we could afford it

Just following this up. The Geelong branch does a preschool twice a week I'm considering for Jenna. Not sure if I will get in though, and wondering about costs. Does anyone have any idea hoe much the Monte preschool is?

Default Re: Montessori or Steiner playgroups & pre schools Melbourne

I know that this is a really old post, but I came across it when searching for Steiner school info in South East Melb and thought that I would share my recommendation of Taraleigh Steiner Preschool and Play group.

My eldest went through the kindergarten only and is now at East Bentleigh Primary, which offers a Steiner inspired steam as well as mainstream schooling and my youngest is currently in Playgroup and will be attending the Kindergarten next year.

We have loved our experiences at both the kindergarten and playgroup and would highly recommend it