Thread: Need Help Finding Great Fdc, Gc Or Bris

mummy_in_training Guest

Exclamation Need Help Finding Great Fdc, Gc Or Bris

hello

HELP I am still pregnant, a single mum who is still in uni and I also work and I am in desperate to find good day care. My family are not offering to help either, so I really am looking for that great 'home away from home' as i am the sole responsible person for my child.

I live in Southport but I am willing to move anywhre on the coast or even in bris if there is good help.

ideally would like a fdc that does weekend nights as I work weekends but not necessary as i am able to rely on my aunty but it means I have to drive to the sunshine coast.

if anyone know of good centres or websites or companies to help me in my search would be greatly appreciated, please post any info you have

I know I have started my hunt early but really will do whatever it takes to find good reliable safe and friendly help.

or email me on [email protected]

You could check with your local council about FDC in the area and tell them what you are looking for and see if they have places that provide.

Hi - if you're looking at childcare centres, have a look (if possible) at the community based ones. They are usually have a parent committee which oversees the running of the centre, which can only be a good thing. I hope you find something that suits you.