thread: Occasional care

  1. #1
    DoubleK Guest

    Occasional care

    in about a month and a half, im going to be putting DD into occasional care for 3 hrs per week, is this something i need to advise centrelink about? i dont know anything about child care and the like, so i want to make sure i tell them if i need to!

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Oct 2005
    Cherry Tree Lane

    you can if you want- just call them and ask for your percentage how many hours you can have and then tell the child care centre they will then tell you what the $ is that you need to pay.

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Feb 2006
    NSW Central Coast

    If you recieve any family benefits, then yep, you can. I don't think you have to, but if you do, you will probably get some sort of percentage off your fees. Most families are elegible.