Thread: Should I or shouldnt I??

*Nessa* Guest

Question Should I or shouldnt I??

Ok my eldest DD goes to daycare once a week and she loves it,

Everytime we drop her off or pick her up mmy youngest does not want to leave. She is very out going and not at all clingy so i think she would have no probs going. Its more mummy problem. The staff there are fantastic and they love her.

I was always planning on putting her in daycare as soon as her sis started kindy which is in term 3 but i really think she wants to go now.

Should i bite the bullet and start early?? I dont work and do spend all other days at home with the kids.

I am so torn to do what would be best for her?

if you think it would do Annika a benefit, and you can afford it, than i would think it would be great for her. The social environment is helpful for child development - and with you being due in a couple of months, if she's exposed to other younger children, it might help her to accept the new baby into the family more quickly

i've read a couple of posts recently from you about being fatigued, so this might also be a chance for you to have a bit of "nessa" time - or to get things organised for the new baby.

it's never an easy decision - but i'm sure you'll make the one that is best for you and DD

I agree with BG

*Nessa* Guest

well BG does make a great point.

I bit the bullet and gave them a ring just to see if any spots were avaliable cause i know a friend who tried to get her son in not to long ago and there wasnt. And guess what a spot opened up last week so its mine. eekkk.

I pick up the enrolement forms tomorrow, and she can start asap. She is going to be so excited!!! I dont think we will have any seperation issues at all. she wont even care i have gone i bet.

And tehn i will have a day for housework and getting stuff ready for bubs and me and bubs will have a day of rest when it comes.

woo hoo - exciting steps nessa! i'm sure she'll love it!