Thread: Looking for good Peadi in Campbelltown?

Default Looking for good Peadi in Campbelltown?

I am looking for a good Peadi in the Campbelltown NSW area if anyone can suggest one. My 10 week old son has had an enlarged kidney since it was detected at the 19 week scan. We have had ultra sounds and the Peadi we saw at Liverpool wanted another one at 3 months of age which we are booked in for but I cant get an earlier appointment with him until May 11 which is so far away. I would like to find another Dr so I can get this sorted out much sooner than that.

Thanks in advance

I have used both Bruce Currie and Richard Dunstan. I found both great with the kids. I refered a friends who's son has Cysts on his lungs and has an operation at Randwich end of the month and she is also happy with him. If you need contact details i can PM you

Also. Not sure if your interested but there is a meet up at chipping Norton and there are a few girls in the area also attending if you'd like details there in the link on my Signature.

I haven't seen him myself but have had friends use him and I work at one of the hospitals in the area - but I would also recommend Dr Bruce Currie - if that is who you have been referred to - see if you can see him at Campbelltown as he works from both Liverpool and Campbelltown.

Thanks ladies. It was Dr Westphalen at Liverpool that I have seen only because JD was born at Sydney South West Private and that was who was on duty when they did their rounds on the newbies. But I wouldnt mind looking into another Peadie.

Sorry just thought I should clarify - Bruce Currie is more of a paediatric surgeon than a general Paediatrician.

Mark Westphalen is a very good Paediatrician - and here are some other really good ones - and again most work out of LIverpool are:
    Roger Blackmore
    Paul Chay
    Geoff Bent (was at Camden - I am not 100% sure if he still practices from there)
    Arthur Jarrett
    Melvyn Polon

Double post - oops

Yep - what tk1999 said. Mark Westphalen is very good but there are some other equally good ones in the area. Bruce Currie is good if you need a paediatric surgeon.